AP Test Registration
Advanced Placement Test Registration
WHS AP Students and Parents
- Additional AP testing related links are posted on the 2022 AP Exam Dates-Times webpage.
- Questions? Contact WHS AP Coordinator, Sandra Adams, email@example.com
General Information about AP Courses at WHS
Woodbury High School, in conjunction with District 833, is committed to offering our students a variety of rigorous learning opportunities. Advanced Placement courses let students participate in college-level coursework while enrolled in a high school setting.
Students can earn college credit, stand out in the college admissions process, gain skills that will help them succeed in college, and broaden their intellectual horizons.
Students taking AP courses at Woodbury High School are prepared to take the AP exam but also develop learning habits needed to handle more rigorous coursework, improve writing skills, and sharpen problem-solving abilities. Because of space and personnel constraints, we are only able to offer AP exams for AP courses currently taught at WHS.
Advanced Placement designates a variety of scholar awards to students who earn a grade of 3 or higher (out of 5) on their AP exam.
2022 AP EXAM DATES-TIMES
- If an adjustment needs to be made to your AP test dates, please email Ms. Adams now.
- COURSE SPECIFIC INFO: Visit the AP website for course specific information.
- AP Seminar End-of-Course Exams are only available to students at schools participating in the AP Capstone Diploma™ program.
- Some circumstances may make it necessary for students to test late. To preserve the security of AP Exams, alternate forms are used for late testing. All students who participate in late testing at a given school must take these alternate exams on the scheduled late-testing dates at the scheduled times. See Late Testing for full details.
AP Testing Information
- College Board Student Account (login)
- Total Registration Account (login)
- Accommodations (SSD AP Test Accommodations)
2022 AP Test Schedule
Contact Ms. Sandra Adams, firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-425-4466, if you have questions.
Woodbury High School encourages all students who take an AP class to take the AP exam for their class. Students who score a 3 or higher on an AP exam may earn college credit for the class, which could reduce their college costs.
AP EXAM REGISTRATION @WHS
2021-22 AP Exam Registration
- Full Year & Trimester 1 only classes, registration opens September 7, 2021
- Cost: $60 per exam
- Late Registration Fees:
- $10 non-stacking late fee/exam begins 12:00 a.m. October 21, 2021
- $15 non-stacking late fee/exam begins 12:00 a.m. November 4, 2021
- $40 late fee/exam begins November 12, 2021--late fee is imposed by AP
- View the AP Register for Exams webpage
- AP classes offered Trimester 2 or Trimester 3 only
- The late fee registration won’t apply to exams for courses that start after the November 12 final ordering deadline (for example, second-semester or spring block courses) and exams for students who transfer to WHS after November 12.
- View the Register for Exams webpage
2022 AP Exam Dates May 2-- May 13
NOTE: AP exams must be ordered ONLINE via Total Registration
Accommodations/SSD: Students with documented disabilities must submit their request for accommodations by January 7, 2022. See the AP website getting accommodations webpage. Request the accommodation form through Mark Canton, Assistant Principal or Ms. Adams. Supporting documentation should be included with the request. Send the completed form to Assistant Principal, Mark Canton by January 7, 2022. If you received accommodation for AP previously, you do not have to apply again.
AP Exam fee: 2022 AP exams are $60.00 each. Woodbury High School wants all AP students to take their AP exams. Students who receive Free or Reduced Lunch will pay $15 per AP exam. Students who require financial assistance should contact Ms. Sandra Adams, (651-425-4466), WHS Advanced Placement Exam Coordinator, before registering to discuss payment options.
When Ordering Your Exams
Please enter your information carefully while enrolling/registering on myap.collegeboard.org.and register/pay on Total Registration. Use your full legal name to match in Total Registration and AP. Some of this data will be printed for you on your AP stickers sheet for testing. For best results, use a computer rather than a phone.
In Total Registration
- Use your full legal name. If you are called D.J., but your full legal name is David Jones, be sure to use as many letters of your full legal name as will fit in the allotted spaces.
- Type your street address correctly: 4900 Radio Drive Apt #2
(Bldg. # Street Name Apt/Unit)
- If you are not sure of your parent's education level, answer what you can. The information is for research purposes only and will not affect your exam score.
- When you select your exam, check both the exam and your Trimester 1 instructor/period. AP registration
- To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Your registration is complete once you have printed the PDF confirmation page at the end of the registration process. We strongly recommend that parents and students are together during registration to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
- Have a credit or debit card ready BEFORE you begin registration.
- For 2022, there will be a $40 per AP exam cancelation fee beginning November 15, 2021 at 11:00 p.m.
- There will be no refunds of the $40 registration late fee
QUESTIONS? Email Ms. Sandra Adams (or call 651-425-4466).
All AP exams will be administered onsite at Woodbury High School!