The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)

The NCAA Eligibility Center

The NCAA Eligibility Center sets rules for student-athletes to play in Division I or Division II. These colleges and universities can offer scholarships to athletes for playing a sport. If you want to become a Division I or Division II student-athlete during your first year of college, you must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.

Transcripts to be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center should be ordered by the student through the student's NCAA account.

How to find answers to your NCAA questions

The answers to most questions can be found on the WHS NCAA website. Send questions that are not answered in the guide or on the website to the NCAA eligibility center directly. Contact information will be on the NCAA website.