Periodically, we have a need for parent volunteers and would like to generate a data-base of parents who might be interested in volunteering at WHS. When a need arises, we will notify parents who have indicated an interest.
Please complete the form below to be included in our Parent Volunteer network. You can opt out at anytime.
SoWashCo Schools Volunteering Process
Without volunteers, our student achievement and student opportunities would not be what they are today.
SoWashCo Schools prides itself on the wealth of involvement from parents and community members.
Volunteers at SoWashCo Schools:
- Enrich and enhance student learning.
- Enable teachers to offer more individual attention to their students.
- Provide individuals and opportunity to participate in a variety of activities within the school.
- Promote and strengthen the partnership between families, community and the school.
- Who needs to apply online?
- Who needs a background check?
- Background Screening Standards
- How do I know if I have done a background check?
- Do background checks expire?
- Will the background check apply for all SoWashCo Schools?
- How long does it take for the background check to process?
- What comes up in the background check?
- Is there a cost for background checks?
- How is the background check different from the visitor ID scan?
- Do I have to be a parent to volunteer?
- Will employees need a background check?