Current Students

Current WHS students should complete a Transcript Request Form and bring it to the Counseling Office. With the form, students will pay $5 for one transcript or $15 for unlimited transcripts, which can be paid online through FeePay, or in the Counseling Office (payable to Woodbury High School. The transcripts will be sent to your college(s) electronically through Naviance.

2019-20 WHS Senior Naviance Transcript Fee

Payment of the $5 or $15 Senior Naviance Transcript fee is now online through the same FeePay system used by the Activities Department and to pay for other items such as parking passes.

Go to to pay your fee. Once you are in the FeePay site, click on the photo labeled, High School Activities, Fees & Passes.

If you have difficulty with the FeePay online system, please refer to the directions below:

  • If this is your first time in the system, parents need to create an account.
  • Families that qualify for free- or reduced-lunch may be eligible for a fee reduction.
  • Families must click the yes box when they first create the account for this to be in the system.
  • Add the student’s name to the account and attach to our District by using their student
  • ID number (found in Infinite Campus on the Parent Portal)
  • Click on Activities
  • Click on 2019-20 WHS Naviance Transcript Fee
  • Check out – click on cart in right hand corner
  • Payment must be made with a credit card
  • Click process

NOTE: Transcripts for NCAA are ordered through the student's NCAA account.

If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Office at 651-425-4430.

For WHS Graduates, Classes of 2010 - 2019

District 833 uses to processes transcript requests electronically for those who have graduated. The first time you use, you must create a login account.

To order a transcript from Parchment:

  • Once registered, you are able to order transcripts.
  • Click on "Sign Up", and create an sign-in account. Be sure to provide a valid email address.
  • Go to
  • Select the names of colleges that you want to receive your transcript; knows each college's address.
  • Provide payment at the time of your transcript order.

When you've done your part, the district approves your request online. then prepares your official transcript and sends it to each college you've chosen. will confirm that your transcript was sent (and delivered, if possible).

If you have questions about how works, go to >Help>FAQs.

Past WHS Graduates (Classes before 2010)

If you graduated from WHS before 2010 you must request your transcript from the District. There is a $5 fee for each copy of a transcript that you request. Fees are payable by cash, check or money order made payable to District 833. Once your request and payment are received, your transcript order will be processed within 2 business days.

All requests must be made in writing, either at the Office of Student Information (District Service Center) or by mail. To request a transcript by mail please include:

  • Student's full name at time of attendance
  • Birth date
  • School of attendance
  • Graduation year
  • Address where you want the transcript mailed
  • Student signature if over 18; Parent signature if under 18
  • Daytime phone number

Mail transcript requests to:

South Washington County Schools
Office of Student Information/Transcript Request
7362 East Point Douglas Road South
Cottage Grove MN 55016